It’s always a problem in the mornings, because i have very short time to prepare to work. So today i try to bake breakfast muffins. i prefer a healthier, but for the first time it will be ok.
For next time i am thinking to use spelt flour, mix with oat bran, coconut flakes…
For 12 muffins:
Handful green onions
Sun dried tomatoes in oil
280g white flour (~2 cups) (next time use less)
~1 cup buttermilk
1.5 teaspoon baking flour
~5 ham slices
Salt, peppers, garlic powder
1. Mix in one bowl eggs and butter milk.
2. Mix in another bowl flour, baking flour, salt, peppers, garlic powder.
3. Mix in another bowl ham, olives, tomatoes, zucchini, ghee.
4. Then mix 1 with 2
5. And finally put flour mixture.
6. Sprinkle with cheese on top.
6. Put in muffins tray and bake 180 preheated owen about 20-30 min.
Don’t forget to sent Easter cards for your family and friends! 🙂
I like the taste of basil..
125g. soft butter
3 M eggs
1 and 1/4 baking powder
2 table spoon espresso
Cherry sirup (home made)
cherrys from sirup
100ml wiping cream
1. Mix flour, cacao, baking powder, salt.
2. Mix espresso with milk
3. Blend butter with sugar till it gets white color. Put one egg and mix, then put second and so on..
4. Put flour mixture (1.) into eggs mixture (2.) and put little bit of milk (3.) mix very careful till finish all mixtures of flour and milk.
5. I bake it in 180 preheated oven about 1h, but you should check with wooden stick.
1.Cut chicken fillet, put peppers, salt. Leave for about 1h in fridge.
2. Beat egg in a bowl. Put coconut flakes in a plate.
3. Take one piece of chicken put it in egg mixture, then in flakes.
4. Bake in oven till it gets light brown.
1 ripe avocado
2 tablespoon greek yogurt
1 tablespoon cocoa
In a food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve and add any topping you like.
1 Scoop vanilla protein
1 t.s. Ghee
Mix all ingredients and bake in heart-shaped pan.