It’s always a problem in the mornings, because i have very short time to prepare to work. So today i try to bake breakfast muffins. i prefer a healthier, but for the first time it will be ok.
For next time i am thinking to use spelt flour, mix with oat bran, coconut flakes…
For 12 muffins:
Handful green onions
Sun dried tomatoes in oil
280g white flour (~2 cups) (next time use less)
~1 cup buttermilk
1.5 teaspoon baking flour
~5 ham slices
Salt, peppers, garlic powder
1. Mix in one bowl eggs and butter milk.
2. Mix in another bowl flour, baking flour, salt, peppers, garlic powder.
3. Mix in another bowl ham, olives, tomatoes, zucchini, ghee.
4. Then mix 1 with 2
5. And finally put flour mixture.
6. Sprinkle with cheese on top.
6. Put in muffins tray and bake 180 preheated owen about 20-30 min.