1 kg pork mince
salt, peppers, seasoning
0.5 teaspoon brown sugar
~1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. First prepare pork mince. Put your favorite seasoning and leave in the fridge overnight.
2. Second prepare onions. Cut onion in a half circles. Bake in the pan with ghee and oil till it get light brown color. Put sugar and vinegar. Bake for few min.
3. Bake burgers.
4. Prepare sauce. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
5. Collect burgers. Heat buns for few min on grill or in microwave. Put same sauce, put burger, cheese, onions, vegetables and put another half of bun.
How to decorate boring kitchen towels:
My mom sent me lot of towels, and she got it from her mom, its really good fabric but little bit boring.. so today I decided to decorate it.
What you will need:
Paints (special for fabric)
Plastic bag (to cover table)
Little sponge (to put paint on stamp)
Pork Chops With Vegetables
2 Pork chops
Salt, pepper, seasoning
Salt, peppers, seasoning
1. First prepare pork. wash it well, put your favorite seasoning, salt, peppers. Leave in a fridge for few hours or over night.
2. Chop vegetables and fry in the pan with ghee. sprinkle with salt, peppers, seasoning. In the end put cream. Heat for a few min.
3. While vegetables are cooking prepare pork. First I bake it on the grill and later put in the oven for about 15-20 min 190 degrees.
4. Serve with green vegetables, put butter on steak.
245 g. flour
85 g. cocoa powder;
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
250 ml. buttermilk
125 ml cream
2 tablespoons strong coffee (prepared)
170 g of butter at room temperature
130 g. sugar
130 g. brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC temperature. Prepare 24 standard-size muffin tins.
2. In one bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, with an electric whisk beat the buttermilk, sour cream and a strong cold coffee.
4. The third electric mixer bowl, beat the room temperature soft butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. For about 3-5 minutes.
5. Into the butter and sugar mass add eggs one by one, whippe very good in to the mass. Stir in the vanilla extract.
6. In the third bowl with the butter and sugar mixture put quarter of the flour mixture and whisk together, set a minimum speed of an electric blender. Then pour a third of buttermilk and whisked again. do it till finish all mixtures. Pour the flour on the last part of the mass of a spoon, stir until no dry flour. Nepermaišykite.
7. Put mixture into muffin tins.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 22-25 minutes until the muffins will rise beautifully and is cooked. Muffins or already cooked, you can check out with a wooden stick.
9. Leave to cool.
Cream (for 12 muffins):
2 tablespoons caramel cream
100g creamy cottage cheese (philadelphia)
1. Combine cottage cheese with a creamy caramel.
2. Whip the cream.
3. Carefully combine two masses.
4. Decorate cupcakes.
Adapted from: http://www.sauletavirtuve.lt
Eggs with vegetables
Home made vegetable sauce
2 slices of ham
1. Fry vegetables with ghee till it soft.
2. Put vegetable sauce and bake for few min.
3. Crack eggs over the vegetable sauce. Sprinkle with salt ant peppers. Put lid on the pan. And bake for few min, till eggs are done.
Inspired and adapted from:
My last year garden in balcony.
I had 9 pots with tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, strawberries, herbs( dill, parsley, basil,..) and lot of flowers.
This year my garden will be smaller, so far i have 4 little tomatoes seedlings, 4 cili, onions, herbs and lot of flowers.
In ireland weather is not very friendly, but still it’s possible to have little garden.. a little reminder about home witch is far far away..
1. Prepare beef mince as you like, I put leek, salt, black pepper.
2. Cut paprikas ends, put into hot water ( it will be little bit softer).
3. Put beef mince in paprikas, and wrap with bacon.
4. Bake in oven.