Ingredients for dought:
3 tablespoon honey
1/2 baking flour
~ 390g. flour
Ingredients for cream:
~500g. sour cream
~ 2 tablespoon flour sugar
~ 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon gelatin
First prepare cake circles:
1. Melt in a bowl: butter, sugar, honey and milk. Leave to cool down for few mins.
2. Put light beaten egg.
3. Mix flour with baking flour, salt.
4. Put flour mixture into butter mixture. Put flour time to time. Maybe you don’t need all of it. Batter should be soft.
5. Leave batter to sit for about 15 min.
6. Divide the dough into a balls as much as you want cakes.
7. Roll out each separately balls on a baking paper. Cakes comes out very thin – they will rise nicely. Bake one up to 200 C in the preheated oven for about 3-4 min., Until golden brown. Bakes really quickly, so watch out when you already need to pull out of the oven! So prepare all cakes.
after cake is baked, cut sides immediately. don’t throw it away, we will use it to decorate cake.
1. Melt gelatin in the water.
2. Heat gelatin with water. Leave to cool for few min.
3. Mix sugar, lemon juice into sour cream. then put melted gelatin time to time.
4. Leave to cool in the fridge.
Collect the cake:
1. Put one sheet of cake, than put cream. do this with all cake circles.
2. Decorate cake with leftovers ( first grind it in blender)
The best taste of this cake is next day, or even next next day.