Today is one year birthday for my blog! I can’t believe it, time flies so fast.
One year ago, my dream come true. For me it was big step for self confidence learning english, cooking, crafting, taking photos. I put all my passions in one little place, in one little home..
Just want to say THANK YOU all, for supporting, comments, likes. For walking through this year with me. For everything!
Today”s super easy, delicious cake in mug recipe.
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 ½ tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
1 tablespoon coconut milk (or almond milk)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
optional: chocolate chips
In a small bowl whisk together coconut flour, and baking powder.
Add egg, peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk and vanilla and mix to combine Thoroughly.
Fill into a large mug and microwave on high for about 2 ½ minutes. Start checking at about 2 minutes. Let sit for a couple minutes before eating.
Optionally top with chocolate chips or crushed peanuts.
Here are some tips:
- Although you could prepare the batter right in the mug, to ensure even mixing, stir everything very well in a small bowl and then transfer to your mug.
- Using a straight-sided mug ensures the cake is cooked evenly. It should fit at least 12 fl.oz. (Or divide the batter into small tea cups for several small desserts.)
- Microwaves differ. These recipes all take about 2.5 minutes on high, but check at 2 minutes until you figure out your microwave’s sweet spot.
- Let the mug cakes cool for a couple minutes before you dig in. But you do want to enjoy them warm.
- Top the cakes to your hearts desire with whipped (coconut) cream, chocolate chips, nuts etc.