My favourite – Saturdays “Take Away” lunch-dinner 😀
- 1 teaspoon dry east
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2/3 cup of warm water
- 290g flour
- 25g oil
- In a cup put east and sugar, add water.
- In in bigger bowl add flour, pour oil and water-yeast mixture. Mix well.
- Make a little bater-ball ant cover it with oil, cover it with cloth and leave it for about 1 hour in warm place.
- Bater is going to be loose and sticky, add little bit of four if you need.
- On a baking paper form a square or round shape with your fingers. Add home made tomato sauce and other toppings you like.
- Bake 180C for about 13min.