For very small tin you will need:
- 150g dark chocolate
- 125g butter
- 150g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of dark cacao
- 90g four
- Nuts, milk chocolate chunks
- First heat butter and chocolate together in a bowl under the steam. Leave it to cool down for a few min.
- In another bowl add eggs, sugar and whisk for about 2min.
- In another bowl mix flour with cacao powder.
- Add chocolate and butter batter into the eggs batter, mix well.
- Add flour mixture. Mix well.
- Bake it in 180C preheated oven for no longer than 30min.
- After you remove cake from the oven, the top layer should be very dry but inside still soft. Leave it to cool down completely for overnight or leave it into the fridge. And then you can cut it into the small pieces.