- 160g Pistachio Butter
- 160g Brown Sugar
- 230g Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 70g Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180c. Take 20x20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix Pistachio butter with sugar.
- Add flour with baking powder, batter should be dry so use hands to mix it or use food processor.
- Add melted butter with eggs.
- Batter should look like a cookie dough.
- Put batter into the baking tin and bake it for about 15-20min. or until edges becomes brown.
- Leave to cool completely. For the best results I recommend to leave it overnight and then cut it in to peaces you like.