Another simple, easy and only few ingredients for Amaretti Biscuits recipe.
- 2 egg whites
- 200g almond flour
- 70g sweetener powder ( its depends on what kind of sweetener you use, use coffee grinder to make it a powder)
- pinch of salt, almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of tartar
- First, mix dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener powder, salt.
- Second, mix egg whites with tartar, add almond extract if you have it.
- Add egg whites into almond flour mixture, add it gradually (you might not need all of if).
- Using tea spoon add little batter balls on a baking sheet. For me it was 15 pc.
- Leave it for hour and a half so dough becomes little bit hard.
- Bake 180C for about 10min.