- 3-4 Pears
- 100g. Sugar
- 30g. Butter
- ~250g. Prepared Croissant Dough
- 1 teasp. Seasoning (Cinnamon/Cardamon/Vanilla etc.)
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Cut pears into slices of your choice.
- Melt sugar in a small pan . Remove it from the heat and then add seasoning. Mix well.
- Preheat leak proof baking pan. Heat will help you to spread caramel much easier.
- Add caramel( melted sugar and seasoning mixture), add pear slices in a leak proof baking tin/pan, add little butter squares in between pears and cover it with dough.
- Bake it for 20-30min. I would recommend to cover it with foil for 10min, then remove and bake for another 15-20min. Or check what label on dough says.