- 225g. Flour
- 50g. Sugar
- 1/2 teasp. Salt
- 1.5 tea.sp. Dry Yeast
- 75ml. warm Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tb.sp. Oil
- 50g. Melted Butter
- Mix flour, salt and sugar together.
- Mix yeast with milk, leave for few mins to yeast activate.
- Mix oil with egg, put yeast and add it to flour mixture.
- Mix batter for about 8-10min.
- Cover bowl with cloth and leave it aside to rise for about 1hour.
- Then divide batter into 16 pieces.
- Take one piece, cover it into melted butter and shape it as you like.
- Put them into the baking tray (leave extra room for rising). sprinkle with sugar. Cover with cloth and leave it to rise for about 45min.
- Bake 190C for about 10min.
- I would recommend to eat while it’s fresh, with butter.