- 1L Home made chicken/vegetable broth
- 1C Water
- Hand full of pumpkin
- Hand full of cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Tomato (Blanched and chopped)
- 1 Slice of garlic
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 2 Potatoes
- Prepare oll vegetables: wash, peal and chop or grate.
- In a pot add butter, melt it and then add onion, carrot, garlic. Bake for few min.
- Add blanched tomatoes, then pumpkin and bake it for another min. Then add all other vegetables.
- Pour chicken/vegetable broth. Add 1C water (or more, it depends what thickness you like).
- Cover pot with lid and boil it for 45min or until all vegetables softens.