- 300g Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 80g. Bread starter
- 300 ml Warm water
- Mix bread starter with water, add flour.
- Leave to rise 3-5h. at room temperature.
- After dough raised double, prepare baking tray. Generously cover it with butter, then with oil.
- Add dough into the baking tray, punch it down the to release the air, cover it with oil, cover with a cloth and leave it to rise again for 1hour or so. It depends how warm is in your home.
- Then, again, cover dough with more oil, carefully spread it all over surface.
- Dimple the entire surface of the dough with fingers.
- Sprinkle with seasoning of your choice: Salt, herbs, olives and etc.
- Bake in 200C preheated oven for about 30min.