180g. greek yogurt
210g spelt whole flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
Handful frozen blueberries ( ~100g)
1. Blend yogurt, eggs, bananas.
2. Mix flour, baking flour, protein powder.
3. Mix together both mixtures.
4. Bake 190 C degrees. ~50 mins, or check with wooden stick.
150g. nut butter (I use peanut butter)
250ml coconut milk (use from can)
~5 scoops vanilla protein powder
1. Whisk coconut milk for about 2min.
2. Put protein powder and whisk for another 1 min.
3. Add nut butter and mix.
4. Then add oats and mix.
5. Put batter on baking sheet, put paper. Leave overnight in the fridge.
Toscana Apple Pie
Hello, long time no see.. I am so busy lately… no time for cooking, photography, painting or crafts..
But yesterday, I had a big surprise. My amazing parents sent me a big package. With lots of goods, sweets, fruits, vegetables, pickled vegetables etc… So today I decided to cook something that remind me sweet home..
I was looking for apple pie, not too dry.. and decided to try Toscana apple pie. ( I am not from Toscana, but apple pies always remind me home). And I love it! Very smooth, maybe for me was to sweet, I think few blackberries would be perfect for next time.
2 Teaspoons baking flour
2 Big eggs
200g Sugar ( I use 120g)
7 Tablespoons butter
~800g Chopped apples
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking flour, salt.
3. Whisk eggs with vanilla and sugar till batter gets light color.
4. Slice apples in a small pieces.
5. Melt butter. Leave to cool.
6. Put flour, milk, butter and apples into eggs batter.
7. Bake for 10 min on bottom shelve. After 10min put on the middle and bake for about 50 min.
Just quick article about coconut oil.
You can read here more:
Till now I am using it for baking, for hair, face and body.
Also I tried to put into black coffee 🙂
What is your experience? 🙂
here I bring new delicious meatless recipe.
So you will need:
~1 cup portobello mushrooms (chopped and cooked)
1 can red beans
salt, pepper, seasoning
1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
1 tablespoon tapioca flour
1. Put all ingredients into food processor, and grind till all ingredients chopped.
2. Shape burgers and bake in the pan with oil or ghee.
And here the last one recipe for today. When the weather is miserable, all I want is just cook and drink lots of tea 🙂
These crepes are very interesting taste… for me is still like sweet omelette :)). so for next time, I will try to make it little bit thinner.
For the crepes:
5 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute (Splenda, Swerve, Ideal, etc.)
butter for frying
For the filling:
8 Tbsp butter, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar substitute
1 Tbsp (or more) cinnamon
1.Blend all of the crepe ingredients (except the butter) together in a blender or magic bullet until smooth. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
2.Heat butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat until sizzling. Pour enough batter into the pan to form a 6 inch crepe. Cook for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute. Remove and stack on a warm plate. You should end up with about 8 crepes.
3.Meanwhile, mix your sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl or baggie until combined. Stir half of the mixture into your softened butter until smooth.
4.To serve, spread 1 Tbsp of the butter mixture onto the center of your crepe. Roll up and sprinkle with about 1 tsp of additional sweetener/cinnamon mixture.
Original: egg crepes