Toscana Apple Pie
Hello, long time no see.. I am so busy lately… no time for cooking, photography, painting or crafts..
But yesterday, I had a big surprise. My amazing parents sent me a big package. With lots of goods, sweets, fruits, vegetables, pickled vegetables etc… So today I decided to cook something that remind me sweet home..
I was looking for apple pie, not too dry.. and decided to try Toscana apple pie. ( I am not from Toscana, but apple pies always remind me home). And I love it! Very smooth, maybe for me was to sweet, I think few blackberries would be perfect for next time.
2 Teaspoons baking flour
2 Big eggs
200g Sugar ( I use 120g)
7 Tablespoons butter
~800g Chopped apples
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Mix flour, baking flour, salt.
3. Whisk eggs with vanilla and sugar till batter gets light color.
4. Slice apples in a small pieces.
5. Melt butter. Leave to cool.
6. Put flour, milk, butter and apples into eggs batter.
7. Bake for 10 min on bottom shelve. After 10min put on the middle and bake for about 50 min.