245 g. flour
85 g. cocoa powder;
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
250 ml. buttermilk
125 ml cream
2 tablespoons strong coffee (prepared)
170 g of butter at room temperature
130 g. sugar
130 g. brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC temperature. Prepare 24 standard-size muffin tins.
2. In one bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, with an electric whisk beat the buttermilk, sour cream and a strong cold coffee.
4. The third electric mixer bowl, beat the room temperature soft butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. For about 3-5 minutes.
5. Into the butter and sugar mass add eggs one by one, whippe very good in to the mass. Stir in the vanilla extract.
6. In the third bowl with the butter and sugar mixture put quarter of the flour mixture and whisk together, set a minimum speed of an electric blender. Then pour a third of buttermilk and whisked again. do it till finish all mixtures. Pour the flour on the last part of the mass of a spoon, stir until no dry flour. Nepermaišykite.
7. Put mixture into muffin tins.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 22-25 minutes until the muffins will rise beautifully and is cooked. Muffins or already cooked, you can check out with a wooden stick.
9. Leave to cool.
Cream (for 12 muffins):
2 tablespoons caramel cream
100g creamy cottage cheese (philadelphia)
1. Combine cottage cheese with a creamy caramel.
2. Whip the cream.
3. Carefully combine two masses.
4. Decorate cupcakes.
Adapted from: http://www.sauletavirtuve.lt