1. Boil water with potatoes and garlic.
2. Wash and cut mushrooms and onion. Bake them together in a pan. Add salt, peppers.
3. add cream and bake for few mins.
4. Put mushrooms into pot with potatoes, mix well and bake for about 10min.
5. And then blend the soup.
here I bring new delicious meatless recipe.
So you will need:
~1 cup portobello mushrooms (chopped and cooked)
1 can red beans
salt, pepper, seasoning
1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
1 tablespoon tapioca flour
1. Put all ingredients into food processor, and grind till all ingredients chopped.
2. Shape burgers and bake in the pan with oil or ghee.