180g. greek yogurt
210g spelt whole flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
Handful frozen blueberries ( ~100g)
1. Blend yogurt, eggs, bananas.
2. Mix flour, baking flour, protein powder.
3. Mix together both mixtures.
4. Bake 190 C degrees. ~50 mins, or check with wooden stick.
150g. nut butter (I use peanut butter)
250ml coconut milk (use from can)
~5 scoops vanilla protein powder
1. Whisk coconut milk for about 2min.
2. Put protein powder and whisk for another 1 min.
3. Add nut butter and mix.
4. Then add oats and mix.
5. Put batter on baking sheet, put paper. Leave overnight in the fridge.
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
1. Put all ingredients into the blender, (except water).
2. Mix until all smooth.
3. Use little bit of water if need.
4. Bake in heart shaped pan or in regular pan.
5. Serve with greek-style yogurt and blueberries.