1. Boil water with potatoes and garlic.
2. Wash and cut mushrooms and onion. Bake them together in a pan. Add salt, peppers.
3. add cream and bake for few mins.
4. Put mushrooms into pot with potatoes, mix well and bake for about 10min.
5. And then blend the soup.
1 cup finely shredded zucchini (use the smallest blade on a cheese grater. It should look like a puree).
6 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons coconut oil, measured in melted state
1 large egg
2 t.s. honey
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
¾ cup almond flour
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (or ¼ cup if you don’t like them too rich)
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
4 squares 90% chocolate cut into pieces/chunks
1. Preheat oven to 176°C | 350°F. Line a 8×8″ baking pan with baking?parchment paper, or lightly grease with oil spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the zucchini, butter, oil, egg, sweetener (or sugar), and vanilla until well combined. Add the peanut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; folding through slowly until just combined. The batter will be thick but shouldn’t be dry. (It depends on how much liquid your zucchini has! If too dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of water). Fold in half of the chocolate chunks; pour batter into prepared pan; sprinkle remaining chocolate chunks over the top.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until the brownies spring back when gently touched. (If testing with a toothpick, they will be very moist in the centre BUT they do set and harden when removed from the oven.)
4. Allow to cool completely (about half an hour); cut into squares and chill to semi-set.
If storing at room temperature they’re best eaten within 2 days. If refrigerating, they last 3-4 days.
Today is one year birthday for my blog! I can’t believe it, time flies so fast.
One year ago, my dream come true. For me it was big step for self confidence learning english, cooking, crafting, taking photos. I put all my passions in one little place, in one little home..
Just want to say THANK YOU all, for supporting, comments, likes. For walking through this year with me. For everything!
Today”s super easy, delicious cake in mug recipe.
2 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 ½ tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
1 tablespoon coconut milk (or almond milk)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
optional: chocolate chips
In a small bowl whisk together coconut flour, and baking powder.
Add egg, peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk and vanilla and mix to combine Thoroughly.
Fill into a large mug and microwave on high for about 2 ½ minutes. Start checking at about 2 minutes. Let sit for a couple minutes before eating.
Optionally top with chocolate chips or crushed peanuts.
Here are some tips:
- Although you could prepare the batter right in the mug, to ensure even mixing, stir everything very well in a small bowl and then transfer to your mug.
- Using a straight-sided mug ensures the cake is cooked evenly. It should fit at least 12 fl.oz. (Or divide the batter into small tea cups for several small desserts.)
- Microwaves differ. These recipes all take about 2.5 minutes on high, but check at 2 minutes until you figure out your microwave’s sweet spot.
- Let the mug cakes cool for a couple minutes before you dig in. But you do want to enjoy them warm.
- Top the cakes to your hearts desire with whipped (coconut) cream, chocolate chips, nuts etc.
Hi everyone, just want to show you guys, where I was gone lately.
I am so proud to introduce my and my friends project.
we were working so long and so hard, and finally today we can show to everybody our baby:
>>>> Facile.lt <<<<